Work with us
Accelerate are currently looking to expand our team and find our next coach to help our amazing community grow!
- Are you passionate about holistic health principals and considering the entire picture around health & fitness?
- Do you want to work in a team and be part of a fun supportive like minded community rather then in competition with fellow PT’s?
- Are you hard working, looking for a long term career with plenty of growth opportunities both personally and professionally?
- Do you want to avoid the hassle and stress of running and building your own business so you are able to put your energy into creating impactful client journeys?
If this sounds like you then keep reading!
Why Accelerate Fitness Training?
- We are a family run professional business.
- We like to keep things fun and ensure our coaches feel valued.
- This is not a rent based model, we pay a half hourly rate and offer incentives and commission.
- We provide three full service beautiful private studios and pride ourselves on professionalism and inclusiveness.
- We work alongside other health services and can offer the full package to clients ensuring they are receiving the best care possible.
- We have a fantastic community and work together as a team as opposed to a competitive environment.
- Working alongside a knowledgeable team with growth opportunities.
- We’ll build your client base so you can keep your focus on your clients.
- Have fun working in a environment of like minded colleagues.
- Very competitive income.
- Long term career opportunities to grow within the business.
About the role:
- Personal Training
- Group exercise instructing
- Growth to create your own programs with full support from the business, e.g. seminars, structured programs, new classes, school programs, mums n bubs classes.
Only apply for the role if:
- You have flexibility around the times that you work to suit the businesses demands.
- You have an easy means to travel to Kambah & Curtin.
- You can dedicate yourself to Accelerate Fitness Training.
- You want to work as part of a team.
- You are willing to work hard.
- You are organised, timely and professional.
- You have an open mind, positive attitude, and a thirst to develop.