We are currently looking to expand our team!
Personal Trainer & Group Exercise Instructor Casual position with potential for Part Time
Overview of the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated personal trainer who is great with people, has a background in fitness, is a fun, outgoing and punctual. As we work independently we are looking for a team member who is a self starter and can work confidently.
In your role with us you will start off working alongside our experienced personal trainers, meeting our clients via their sessions as well as attending group exercise classes.
We work as a family and are very proud of our AFT community. It is an incredibly fun and supportive environment not only to train in but to work in as well.
- Facilitate one on one PT
- Program and facilitate small group training
- Continuous learning and self-development in your PT skill set
- Contribute to a strong culture and aim to improve client journeys
- Think innovatively and put forward ideas
- Demonstrate the commitment to following a happy and healthy lifestyle
Skills & Knowledge
- Cert III and IV in Fitness (Personal Training)
- First Aid/CPR
- Knowledge of global and local industry trends and best practices in Fitness (PT)
- Highly self-motivated / self-starter
- People/consumer focused approach
- A passion for health and fitness
- Belief in the Accelerate Fitness Training brand.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to grow
- Well organised and prepared