Tuggeranong Park – Each Monday 12:15pm – 1:30pm
What is an Accelerate Fitness Training boot camp?
Accelerate Fitness Training’s boot camps are for all ages, those who want to improve their full body strength, aerobic fitness, lose weight, and tone up. Each boot camp contains a mix of different styles of fitness training including body weight exercises, weight training exercises, abdominal exercises, cardio drills, circuits, medicine ball exercises, kettle bell exercises and much more. The exercise routine changes every session to keep you motivated and interested!
- Improved strength
- Increased confidence
- Increased energy levels
- Improved cardio fitness
- Muscle toning and reshaping
- Weight and fat loss
- Increased flexibility
Why should I join an Accelerate Fitness Training boot camp?
- Our workouts are different every session to keep you interested and challenged
- Our boot camp is designed for those who are time poor, so you get a fantastic workout in just 30 minutes
- It’s a great place to meet and socialise with other participants from in and around Canberra
- Our boot camp is designed to challenge everyone appropriately no matter what their level of fitness is
- Any new boot camp participants get to enjoy a 30 minute Personal Training session for $50.00!
I don’t think that I am fit enough to do an Accelerate Fitness Training boot camp?
We can assure you that even if you have not exercised for years you will be fit enough to participate in an Accelerate Fitness Training boot camp. Our boot camp sessions are designed to challenge all participants appropriately whether they workout every day of the week or haven’t done any structured exercise before. As you get fitter, stronger and more confident in your ability we will assign more difficult exercises so that you continually see results.
If you still are not confident that you will be able to participate in an Accelerate Fitness Training boot camp due to your current fitness level/ injury then we recommend that you come into the studio for a complimentary personal training session so that we can help determine whether boot camp will be the best way for you to achieve your fitness goals at this time. Please contact us to arrange a time.
How do I enrol in a trial boot camp session?
- Contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (0405 304 561)
- We will then let you know if there are any spots available in any of our boot camp packages, reserve your spot and email you your confirmation details.
Can I join boot camp even though the new boot camp package has already started?
If we have spots available in our current boot camp packages then yes you can join our boot camp package at any time! (To find out if we have any spots available please contact us) Once you have completed your free trial boot camp class we will then invoice you for the remaining sessions in the current boot camp package (the rate will be $13 per session). For example if there are 8 sessions left in the package then you will be invoiced $104 which will allow you to participate in the remaining 8 boot camp sessions.
Current Package Details
Package size limit: 25 participants
Fitness levels: Never exercised before to advanced (all exercises and workouts can be customized to your fitness level)
What to bring: Water bottle and towel
Open to: All ages (feel free to pass this information onto friends, family members or co-workers)
Participation: Contact us and tell us which package you would like to join or if you would just like to come to a free trial session at this stage.